ISOWHEY RECIPE 4: CACOA BOWL
Pre-workout snacks don't come any better than Kim Ravaillion's IsoWhey cacoa bowl.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 cups almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons of Isowhey Cacao powder
- 1 tablespoons of cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
- 1 tablespoon buckinis
- 1 cup of ice
- Combine all ingredients to blender, pour into bowl and top with: Isowhey Superfood Sprinkle (Buckwheat, coconut, dried berries, seeds) cacao nibs, chopped hazelnuts, pepitas, buckwheat, blueberries, toasted coconut and goji berries.