2018 Collingwood Magpies Netball Team Photo Competition
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This document contains the terms and conditions of entry (“these terms”) into the 2018 Collingwood Magpies Netball Team Photo competition (“Promotion”) and information on how to enter the competition and about the prizes which form part of these terms. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms. By entering this competition, the entrant acknowledges that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by and abide by these terms.
- The Promoter is Collingwood Football Club Limited (ABN 89 006 211 196) operating as the Collingwood Magpies Netball Team (Club) of Holden Centre, Cnr Olympic Blvd and Batman Ave, Melbourne VIC 3000 ("Promoter”).
- The Promoter may (subject to applicable State regulations) vary the terms of, or terminate, this Promotion at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any entrant or other person. The Promoter will not award any prize if the Promotion is terminated for whatever reason. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
- In these terms, the following meanings apply in addition to terms which are defined elsewhere in these terms unless the contrary intention appears:
“Entrant” means a person who is eligible to participate in the Promotion in accordance with clause 6 of these terms.
"Prize" has the meaning in clause 12.
“Winner” means the person whose name is randomly drawn from all Eligible Entrants.
- The Promotion will be open from 9.00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time ("AEDT") on Monday 5 February and will continue until 9.00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) on Friday 16 February 2018 ("Promotion Period").
- Entry is only open to Victorian residents who are 13 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.("Eligible Entrants"), excluding employees of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies (and their immediate families), who are directly associated with this Promotion.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the Promotion, the entrant must visit either:
- Visit the Collingwood Magpies Netball Facebook page at facebook.com/CollingwoodMagpiesNetball, locate the promotional post and answer in 25 words or less: “Which Magpies Netballer you would want to stand next to in a team photo, and why?” (“Promotional Question”) during the Promotional Period.
- Visit the Collingwood Magpies Netball Instagram page at www.instagram.com/magpiesnetball/?hl=en, locate the promotional post and answer in 25 words or less: “Which Magpies Netballer you would want to stand next to in a team photo, and why?” (“Promotional Question”) during the Promotional Period.
- The Prize Winner will be drawn at the Holden Centre, Cnr Olympic Boulevard and Batman Avenue, Melbourne, Victoria at 12.00pm (AEDT) on Friday 16 February 2018. The Prize will be awarded to the first eligible entrant drawn. If an entry is invalid, the next valid entry drawn will win the prize, until the prize is awarded.
- The result of the draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
LIMITS OF ENTRY
- The Prize Winners must be willing and able to consent to and licence the recording and use of their name, character, voice, image and likeness by or on behalf of the Promoter for the purposes of any promotional, marketing or publicity activities by the Promoter. Any such use by, or on behalf of, the Promoter may occur without acknowledgment, remuneration or compensation to the Winner.
- Only one (1) eligible entry per person will be accepted. The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
PRIZES AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS
- There are two (2) prizes available for this Promotion.
- The prize is a 2018 Collingwood Magpies Netball prize pack which includes:
- A photo opportunity with the 2018 Collingwood Magpies Netball Team for the winner and one (1) friend at Holden Centre, Cnr Olympic Boulevard & Batman Avenue redeemable on 21/02/18, time TBC
- The photo framed and signed by the 2018 Collingwood AFLW Team; and
- 2 x Collingwood Magpies Netballs for the winner and one (1) friend.
- The prize is provided by the Promoter.
- The prize does not include any travel, accommodation, food or beverages (unless expressly stated).
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Any prize with a retail value is in Australian dollars and is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier correct at the time of printing. All prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize or if the prize is damaged or lost in transit. If for any reason, the Prize Winner cannot experience any component of the Prize as confirmed in writing, then that part of the Prize will be forfeited at the Promoter's discretion and the Promoter shall not be liable for any component forfeited.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any costs associated with the use of any prize. The prize winner is responsible for all costs associated with the use of the prize including any expenses and costs for travel, accommodation, food or beverages or insurances.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS AND REDRAWS
- The Prize Winners will be notified on Friday 16 February 2018 at 12.00pm (AEDT) by the Promoter by phone and email. If the Winner does not respond within three (3) days, another eligible entrant will be randomly drawn as the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the Prize in accordance with the terms of the original draw, in the event of a winner being unable to satisfy these terms or forfeiting their right to the Prize.
- All winners will be notified in writing and their names published at magpiesnetball.com.au
- The winner will be determined by representatives of the Promoter. Each entry will be judged on the basis of the individual originality, creative merit and literary merit of the answer provided to the Promotional Question.
- The best two (2) valid entries, as determined by the judges, will each win the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- The winners will be determined by skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges' decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, including as a result of the Promoter's negligence, in connection with this promotion or the redemption or use of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the prize.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before, or after, it reaches the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- If, for any reason, the promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of running as reasonably planned due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate or take any other action that may be available, subject to any applicable State and Territory regulations.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition and prizes is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the Promoter's discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.