Decorated goaler Erin Bell is the Collingwood Magpies’ newest recruit this year, joining the club for the 2018 SSN season.
Originally from Sydney, Bell started her career with the NSW Swifts before joining the Adelaide Thunderbirds in 2010. It was there that she became a dual-premiership champion and also captained the side during the 2016-17 seasons.
Bell made her Australian Diamonds international debut against Samoa at the 2011 World Cup. Her career has also seen her achieve two gold medals at the 2011 Singapore and 2015 Sydney World Cup tournaments.
The 30 year-old brings great variety and creativity as a player, providing speed within the mid-court as a wing-attack, as well as her famous long range shots as goal-attack within the circle.
- Adelaide Thunderbirds Captain 2016/17
- Fast5 Netball World Series Melbourne 2016
- Gold Medals World Championships Singapore 2011 and Sydney 2015
- Co-Captain Australia Fast5Flyers in Fast5Netball World Series Auckland 2014
- Australian Diamond debut 2011 World Cup
- ANZ Championship Premiership Adelaide Thunderbirds (2010, 2013) and Swifts (2008)
- NSW Swifts 2008/09