Jane Cook joins the Magpies as a training partner after being named the replacement player for Samantha Gooden.
Hailing from Albury-Wodonga & measuring 201 centimetres, Cook is one of the tallest players in Australian netball. The 20-year-old has had previously stints with the Adelaide Thunderbirds and Victorian Fury.
Known for her height and athleticism, her experience at SSN level in invaluable for someone her age.
• 2015 - Australian U19 Squad
• 2015 - Victorian U21 Team
• 2014 - Australian U17 Squad
• 2014 - Victorian U17 State Team
• 2014 - Victorian Flames Team
• Victorian Fury 2016
• Adelaide Thunderbirds 2017